2015 Conference registration form available for download as a pdf here (37kb).
Each ASPERA member school/university is entitled to send 2 delegates to the annual conference.
If you are an ASPERA delegate, registering for the 2015 ASPERA conference is very straightforward – fill in the pdf ASPERA 2015 Registration Form and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference attendees who are not ASPERA delegates need to pay their registration fee online via http://www.flinders.edu.au/ehl/conferences/aspera/aspera_home.cfm. If you are planning to attend the conference dinner this also needs to be paid for online through http://www.flinders.edu.au/ehl/conferences/aspera/aspera_home.cfm.
2015 ASPERA Conference Registration and conference dinner fees:
One day registration for Higher Degree Students, casual and sessional staff – $40.00
Three day registration for Higher Degree Students, casual and sessional staff – $90.00
One day standard registration – $130.00
Three day standard registration – $300.00
Conference Dinner 16th July 2015 – $70.00
The payment process is a tad complicated due to the unique way in which Flinders University’s online payment system is set up – it is however quite straightforward if you follow the instructions below.
A step by step guide to paying for your conference registration and conference dinner online
- Click on this link http://www.flinders.edu.au/ehl/conferences/aspera/aspera_home.cfm
- Click on registration and payment on the left hand side
- Click on credit card registration payments link
- Click on Continue to product catalogue
- Scroll down to School of Humanities and tick the box next to Australian Screen Production, Education & Research Association (ASPERA)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Display Product List
- Choose registration option and click on Add to Order
- To also pay for the conference dinner click up the top on Add Items
- Click on Proceed to Purchase Order
- Complete your personal details and click on continue to payment
If you need help at any point in the process please contact Kerry Ludwig email@example.com (08) 8201 2637 or Alison Wotherspoon firstname.lastname@example.org on (08) 8201 2290.